1. Radio Sony speakers DLS in ceiling, TV Philips in salon.
2. Blinds in cab, tomance in the veneer, a couple of pennants. On the hood of a pack of cigarettes Soviet Union and the good old stereo "Argo".
Bugs identified during testing:
1. Because Weiss does not support asymmetric landing, the player sits on the right side
directly through the wall. So the front passenger sits under the bonnet type motor
This is a fantastic game, but please take this into account.
2. Small bugs with the damage: the front door is beating in the wrong place, if you knock on the body panels over the front wheel. This is because col
taken from the standard Lisovskogo bus and slightly redacted. Also the left mirror is soldered
not to the door and the body.
3. Not painted, but it's because of vinyl. As I struggled, alpha do not work. So sorry..