General Website Policies:
To begin with, hundreds of people of different religions and views communicate on the site, and all of them are full-fledged visitors to our site, so if we want this community of people to function and we need rules. We strongly recommend reading these rules, it will only take you five minutes, but it will save us and you time and help make the site more interesting and organized.
On our site you need to behave respectfully to all visitors to the site. No insults to the participants, it is always superfluous. If you have any complaints, please contact the Admins or Moderators (use personal messages). Insulting other visitors is considered one of the most serious violations and is strictly punished by the administration. We strictly forbid racism, religious and political speech. Thank you in advance for your understanding and for your desire to make our site more polite and friendly.
The site is strictly prohibited:
- Messages not related to the content of the article or to the context of the discussion
- insult and threats against website visitors
- in the comments expressions containing profanity, degrading human dignity, inciting ethnic hatred, provoking users ( Trolling )
- spam, as well as advertising of any goods and services, other resources, media or events that are not relevant to the discussion of the article
- materials in the comments and user profile that are clearly advertising, pornographic in nature, or degrading human dignity. This also applies to user avatars
Let us respect each other and the site to which you and other readers come to chat and express their thoughts. The site administration reserves the right to delete comments or part of comments if they do not meet these requirements.
If you violate the rules, you may be given a warning . In some cases, a ban may be given without warning . For questions about removing the ban write to the administrator.
Insulting administrators or moderators is also punishable by ban - respect other people's work.