Lowrider Challenge 1.0
Remember the lowrider mission from GTA:San Andreas? Of course you do! Now you can bounce to the rhythm of Odyssey again! Plus, you can add any song you want!
If you don't have a lowrider car, there's a spare one behind the van.
Gamepad strongly advised!
By default, to use hydraulics you'll have to hold X on the keyboard or A on the controller, and use Shift/Control/A/D for Up/Down/Left/Right respectively. On the controller you can use the left stick.
1. Move your song to the Songs/ folder located in the scripts/ directory.
2. Go to the lowrider meetup and select "Create Song" in the menu.
3. Select "Add MP3" and type your mp3 name WITH EXTENSION
4. Select "Start Recording" and use your arrows/D-PAD to create arrows. Once you're done, press Backspace/B on controller and type your song name.
5. Reload the mod and it should appear in the song list.