The author of 3D model: Turn 10, Forza Motorsport 4
The author of Luggage space, engine, doorways: N-Speak, Sankalol
Author of some textures: Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys
The authors of the envelope and refinement of the model to San Andreas: Machine & Mad Driver
Version: 1.0.1 (hotfix)
Wait! About 3 years have done this project and the users had no hope that ever comes out from a R32 Sankalol'...
But, thanks to our team, we got all the surviving files and followed the Sled to the end. Special thanks to him he responded and gave good margin. Thanks to him and the team AMS for SA finally got TRU fit replacement for the "Elegy"!
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- 2 extras
- 2 sets of tuning in WAA
- 2 sets of painting (including 3 of the original paint from the standard model in high quality)
- The scale of the car is 110% of the original 3D model
- Supports two colors (1st color - body, 2nd color elements of seats)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Fully working: dashboard lights, turn signals, Parking lights, brake lights, high beams, reverse lights
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wipers, brake pads
- Fully working: gauge petrol, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- Adapted to the modification of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
The model has not been tested on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Additional components for installation: color settings under the plugin and replace the real name when boarding a car
- File size: dff - 6.08 MB; txd - 3.75 MB
What's new in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed a bug with the left headlight on HQLM version
- Fixed the mirrored logo on one of the paint work
- Fixed broken UV map of the body on one of the tuning bumpers
- Fixed the bug with grille in the front bumper
- Fixed bug with glowing lights texture from HQLM version
- Fixed texture of the suspension springs
- Added fog lights (IVF version)
- Fixed bug with black interior
- Slightly tweaked the materials of the body
- Slightly reduced the size of the wheels (~ 2%)
- Replaced the texture of the reflections on the body
The second set of paint work lies separately in the folder "Original HQ PJs."
Author: Mad Driver, Turn 10 Studios, Slightly Mad Studios, Sankalol, N-Speak, Firemonkeys, Alfa Modding Studio
Converter: Mad Driver, Sankalol
Author`s e-mail: email@example.com
Author`s site: gta-unlimited.ru.gg, vk.com/alfa_modding_studio