The author of 3D model: Turn 10, Forza Horizon 3
Author of some textures: Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys
The authors of the envelope and refinement of the model to San Andreas: Mad Driver
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Horizon 3
- 4 extras
- The scale of the car - 110,45% of the original 3D model
- Supports 2 colors (1st - body 2nd - strip)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Fully working: dashboard lights, turn signals, Parking lights, brake lights, high beams, reverse lights
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wipers, brake pads, engine pulleys
- Fully working: gauge petrol, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- Adapted to the modification of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to modify the "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to modify the "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
The model has not been tested on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Additional components for installation: color settings under the plug-in IVF, the real name of the car
- File size: dff - 9.94 MB; txd - 2.47 MB
- Replaces: CADRONA
Author: Mad Driver, Turn 10, Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys, Forza Horizon 3, Alfa Modding Studio
Converter: Mad Driver
Author`s e-mail: email@example.com
Author`s site: gta-unlimited.ru.gg, vk.com/alfa_modding_studio