- The scale of the car is 110% of the original 3D model
- Support for 2 colors (1st - body, 2nd - interior)
- Support for game license plate and standard color scheme
- Adaptation to "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1": steering wheel, brake pads; front and fog lights, parking lights, turn signals, tail lights, reversing lights, high beam; indicators of turn signals and parking lights on the dashboard
- Adaptation to "Vehicle Special Abilities 1.2": working suspension
- Own shadow, collision, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and controls
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and ENB Series, and without them
- Adapted to the modification "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to the plugin "GFX Hack"
- The model has not been tested on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- File sizes: dff - 8.51 MB; txd - 5.8 MB
- Replaces: Blista Compact
- Known bugs: crowns of light do not rise in a place with a hood
(unfortunately, this is not treated, a flaw in the game)
For the suspension to work correctly, you need to add the model ID (496) to the VSAConfig.ini file (in the "ADV_HYDRALICs" section), so that it would turn out like this:
[ADV_HYDRALICs] ; Bandito, HotKnife, Blistac
Author: Juiced 2 HIN, Forza Motorsport 4, Funky