SkyGFX — a great modification, which completely takes the console post-processing (graphical component) PS2 version of the game on the PC. However, this modification has a number of parameters that you can configure to your taste. In this case, I want to introduce you to the setup of this wonderful fashion.
Differences from the regular version:
* Instead of the usual PS2-reflections, which, incidentally, looked not the best way for new models of transport was added are slightly different, with a certain light incidence. Due to this reflection are adequate to look at new models of transport.
* Removed PS2-grass, as in my opinion she looked not the best way.
* Added beautiful Timecyc of the mobile version of the game. Author: El Dorado.
- Mod compatible with SA:MP.
- Fixed problem with rain.
- Fixed moon phase separately from the "SilentPatch".
- Other fixes.
- Also, this ASI plugin will look great with a modification of the "Solar reflectance v.2".
For correct work in SA:MP necessary "SampGraphicRestore".