Russian text texture
Russian text textures for GTA 4!
TRANSFERRED/REPLACED ALMOST ALL THE TEXT TEXTURES OF THE GAME!! Including interiors!!
The card itself is approximately 98%. (the remaining 2% is that could not translate, or did not transfer for several reasons)!
Interiors 99.0% translated!
(except: most are small, not readable, and the text which is made in the form of models!!)
REPLACED ALL the banner ads!
TRANSFERRED ALL road signs!
A COMPLETELY new way!(except borders)
If you have installed any texture mods, they will be removed!!