The author of 3D model: Turn 10, Forza Motorsport 4
The author of doorways: Turn 10, Forza Motorsport 7
The author of the engine: Ghost Games, Need for Speed 2015
Author of some textures: Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys
The authors of the envelope and refinement of the model to San Andreas: ADR & Mad Driver
Author of new engine sounds: mrBean007
Another feast for JDM-ers - this time from our team released the long-awaited Nissan 240SX!
I think many remember him for the series of games NFS, anyway, one of the starting cars were always 240 minutes, which was to win the initial stages and races. Now you can drive it in GTA!
There're 2 body kit you have selected by voting(the group team) in December 2017, and 8 painting for every taste and color.
A small NOTE: When installing the new mufflers in the tuning workshop removed the cockpit and seat from the car.
This is not a bug - so designed in order to avoid serious problems with loss of cabin through all the Windows.
The new design of the salon is invested in tuning components of the air intakes.
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 4
- 2 extras
- 2 sets of tuning in WAA
- 8 paintjobs (body scan attached)
- The scale of the car is 110% of the original 3D model
- Supports 2 colors (1st - body 2nd - seat WAA)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Fully working: dashboard lights, turn signals, Parking lights, brake lights, high beams, reverse lights
- Fully working: steering wheel, speedometer, tachometer, wiper blades, brake pads rising lights
- Fully working: gauge petrol, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter, turn signals on the dashboard
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1"
- Adapted to the modification of "Active dashboard 3.2.1"
- Adapted to modify the "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to modify the "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- Adapted to the plug-in "Vehicle Special Abilities 1.2"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
The model has not been tested on servers in SAMP and MTA!
- Additional components for installation: color settings under the plug-in IVF, the real name of the car and tuning brands, the new engine sounds
- File size: dff - 5.84 MB; txd - 3.76 MB
- Replaces: URANUS
For proper operation rising headlights you need to install Vehicle Special Abilities Editor 1.2 and in the file "VSAConfig.ini" change the line:
[UP/DOWN_LIGHTS]; ZR 350, .
If You set up this other car with the same headlights, then add the number parameter "UP/DOWN_LIGHTS" 1, and in section [UP/DOWN_LIGHTS] add machine ID and the title alone.
If you have fastman92 Limit Adjuster from version 3.3 and above, the Vehicle Special Abilities Editor 1.2 do not need to put!
Thanks to this plugin, it is possible to increase the limit of lights like ZR350. To do this:
- open the file fastman92limitAdjuster_GTASA.ini and find the section [VEHICLE SPECIAL FEATURES]
- it activate the "Enable special features" (Enable special features = 1). Don't forget to remove the grid before stitching, otherwise the function will not be activated!
- further increase the number of "unique" machines: ZR350 Number of vehicles = 2
- then insert this line after the "ZR350 1": ZR350 2 = 558
- Everything! Now the 240SX will rise headlights!
HQLM version of the machine lies in separate folder - "Nissan 240SX\."
The second set of paint work is also in a separate folder - "Nissan 240SX\PJs Pack"
Author: Mad Driver, Turn 10 Studios, AdR, Slightly Mad Studios, Firemonkeys, Ghost Games, Alfa Modding Studio
Converter: Mad Driver, AdR
Author`s e-mail: email@example.com
Author`s site: gta-unlimited.ru.gg, vk.com/alfa_modding_studio