Mercury Eight Coupe (9CM-72) 1949 (factory version)
The author of 3D model: Turn 10, Forza Motorsport 7
The author of the bottoms and some of the details: ubershall
Author envelope and refinement of the model to SA: Mad Driver (Mad_Driver10)
Features of the model:
- Quality envelope models from the game Forza Motorsport 7
- 3 extras
- The scale of the car - 107,83% of the original model
- Supports three colors (1st color - exterior, 2nd and 3rd color - trim of the interior)
- Support for painting works (scan mesh body attached)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Adapted to "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1": steering wheel, dashboard lights, turn signals; fog lights and reversing light (in the extras 3); brake lights, high beam
- Adapted to "Active dash panel 3.2.1": speedometer, gasoline gauge, oil temperature, engine temperature, voltmeter, clock, wipers, drum brakes, suspension
- Adaptation to "VehFuncs 0.6" (and above): vibration motor, muffler; pulley motor, fan motor, gas pedal and brake
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Realistic real time reflections on mirrors (only works with SkyGFX!)
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to modify the "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
- Not tested to play on servers in SAMP and MTA
- File size: dff - 11.4 MB; txd - 4.20 MB
- Additional components to install: the real name of the machine on landing, the file color settings on the left.
- Replaces: HERMES
Author: Mad Driver, Turn 10, Alfa Modding Studio, Forza Motorsport 7, ubershall
Converter: Mad Driver
Author`s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author`s site: gta-unlimited.ru.gg, vk.com/alfa_modding_studio