The author of the original model: Robin74t
The author of the new redesigned model and the envelope in the V: Solo
Author envelope and refinement of the model to SA: Mad Driver
Release date: 30.12.2018
Features of the model:
- High-quality elaborate model from the 3D engine, bottom, interior and other details
- 2 extras
- The scale of the car is 110% of the original model
- Supports three colors (1st color - exterior, 2nd and 3rd color - trim of the interior)
- Supports game license plate and the standard color scheme
- Support for painting works (scan body is attached)
- Adapted to "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1" - tiller, emergency lights, dashboard lights, Parking lights, flashers, turn signals, fog lights, reversing lights, brake lights, high beam
- Adapted to "Active dash panel 3.2.1": speedometer, tachometer, wipers, drum brakes, suspension, driveshaft
- Adaptation to "VehFuncs 0.6" (and above): vibration motor; pulley motor, fan motor, gas pedal and brake
- Own shadow, conflicts, chassis_vlo model
- Realistic damage and management
- Realistic real time reflections on mirrors (only works with SkyGFX!)
- Perfectly adapted to such graphic modifications as SkyGFX and the ENB Series, and without them
- Excellent fit the duration of the game
- Adapted to modify the "Vehicle Special Abilities 1.2"
- Adapted to modify the "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0"
- Adapted to modify the "Mad Driver's New Tuning Parts 2.0 Beta"
- Adapted to the plug-in "GFX Hack"
- Not tested to play on servers in SAMP and MTA
- File size: dff - 11.5 MB; txd - 6.0 MB
Known issues and bugs:
- HQLM version of the crown from police flashing lights are shifted almost to the edge of the roof. The problem is not critical, but unfortunately the position of these crowns on the standard game to fix it without extra scripts will not work.
For the correct operation of the suspension (or rather, of the rear axle), make the Vehicle Special Abilities Editor 1.2 and in the file "VSAConfig.ini" change the line:
[ADV_HYDRALICs] ; Bandito, HotKnife, Copcarvg
Author: Mad Driver, Solo, Alfa Modding Studio, Robin74t
Converter: Mad Driver
Author`s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author`s site: gta-unlimited.ru.gg, vk.com/alfa_modding_studio