Ural-375-an all-terrain truck produced in the USSR/The Russian Federation on the Ural AZ (Miass) in the period 1961-1992.
Engine: V8 ZIL-375YA, 7 l., 360 hp
Weight: 7100 kg
Speed: 85 km / h
This truck is a modification of the "Ural-375 BM-21" modification from Viral (do not judge strictly, since this work is my first large - scale alteration).
What was added/changed:
- Added a rear beam with lights;
- Number added;
- Added a logo on the driver's door;
- Changed the BM-22 module on board with an awning.
- Average quality of the model
- The doors and hood open correctly;
- The driver's hands are on the steering wheel.
- The wheels fall through the ground (my jamb, it's because of handling).
- The number looks crooked.
This truck has its own settings for:
It is FORBIDDEN to publish this mod on third-party sites without the prior permission of the author.