Features of the model:
- a well-developed model with a 3D engine, bottom, interior and other details;
- there is a tuning package. It is installed in the Archangels;
- 1 extra;
- car scale-110%;
- support for three colors (1st color - body, 2nd color-lining on the body, 3rd color-interior and skin color);
- support for the game license plate and standard color scheme;
- dashboard illumination;
- fully functioning steering wheel (requires the installed modification "Improved Vehicle Features 2.1.1");
- own shadow, collision, new model chassis_vlo;
- realistic damage and control;
- realistic real-time reflections on mirrors;
- fits perfectly with the duration of the game;
- adapted to the modification "High Quality Lights Mod 2.0";
- replaces: ADMIRAL
Falkrum-for the original model.
Mad EA-for the disks.
The Alfa Modding Studio team.
Mad_Driver-for accepting Alfa Modding Studio into the team, for advice, support and friendship!
StratenSurf-for the textures of the headlights, tips, a test and for friendship!
Skvgr26r-for the test.
liaz6212-for the test.
Install plugins for removing the limits of Open Limit Adjuster and Fastman92 Limit Adjuster (both together!)
- Open Limit Adjuster
in the settings file III. VC. SA. LimitAdjuster. ini do not change anything!
- Fastman92 Limit Adjuster
we find the following section in the file fastman92limitAdjuster_GTASA. ini
; Count of killable model IDs (vehicles/peds) (800)
; In game there's an array CDarkel:: RegisteredKills and it stores the number of registered kills for model IDs.
; Model IDs that may be killed are vehicles/peds.
; Default value of 800, means that 0-799 is valid ID for ped/vehicle.;
; In short, this value will affect the max possible ID for ped/vehicle.
#Count of killable model IDs = 3239
Instead of 800, we will write 3239, otherwise the game will not start.
Author: Falkrum, Mad EA, Forza Horizon 2 (Turn 10 Studios), StratenSurf
Author`s site: vk.com/alfa_modding_studio