The new version of the notorious modification SkyGFX, which brings into play the atmosphere of the PS2 version of the game.
What's new in version 4.0:
- Diteyl (Texture overlay on top of the standard for better quality) texture with the mobile version.
Mobile reflections on the cars.
- Fixed "leeds" (GTA LCS/VCS) reflection in the car.
- Slightly changed the "neo" reflections on the cars (changed carTweakingTable.dat).
- New rendering reflections in real time (neo, leeds, mobile) (can cause problems).
Off the reflection on the wheels
- Removed PC-the reflection of the buildings and replaced the Xbox-style.
- Fixed the reflections of the buildings (fixes bugs parachute on the PC version).
- Fixed tags.
- Fix "neo" a drop of water/blood (thanks to ThirteenAG).
PS Version 4.0 is already on the website, but the default reflection from the PS2 version, many new vehicle models look incorrect, so I decided to adjust the config, and now, without exaggeration, any model will look correct.