Who doesn't know yet, this mod generates and "randomizes" everything that is in GTA - from sounds to missions.
Differences with the previous version:
- Random timecycle;
- Now Karl can appear as a pedestrian;
- Absolutely random traffic of pedestrians and cars;
- The menu is now a complete mess - the names and text change every second;
- Accidental triggering of a riot;
- The game has become easier to pass - the necessary transport appears in missions where a certain car is needed;
- Various things can fall from corpses, not just weapons and money;
- There are, but rarely, police barriers on the roads;
- Random sounds both in the menu and in the game;
- Various fixes.
You can enable or disable any function in the config.toml file located in the rainbomizer folder.