Essential Enhanced San Andreas (Single Player) is a DLC for the Essential Enhanced San Andreas (EESA) project, which aims to fix all the shortcomings and shortcomings of the standard game in a single session. Or, to put it another way, this is a mod pack that contains fixes for the main bugs of the single-player game. Both in the free world and in missions, including cut scenes.
– This mod pack is just an add-on for the Essential Enhanced San Andreas (SA-MP) mod pack, which must be installed on top of Essential Enhanced San Andreas (SA-MP). Especially for those who only play a single game. Don't even try, it won't work in SA-MP.
Requirements for proper operation:
1. Install the clean version of the game (version .exe doesn't matter);
1.1. I recommend installing the licensed version of the game. You can use the version from both Steam and other online stores. However, you can also find a license on torrent trackers;
2. If you play in Russian, install the Smarter's Localization v2.0 russifier;
3. Install Essential Enhanced San Andreas (SA-MP);
3.1. Install the Essential Enhanced San Andreas DLC (Single Player) on top of Essential Enhanced San Andreas (SA-MP).
– Fixed a bug related to the mismatch of weapons in the cut scenes and in the game (for example, in the cut scene the character is holding a Desert Eagle in his hand, in the game - Colt 45);
- Fixed a bug related to the T–shaped animation of characters in the cut scene of the mission "Drive Thru";
– Fixed a bug, in which a sheriff from the countryside appeared in the desert, and not from the desert;
– Fixed a bug where, while aiming at an NPC, he ran away after a while. Now they will raise their hands until you remove the sight;
– Fixed a bug where drivers use special vehicles (trucks, combines, tractors, trains and others) There were Male01 characters. Now the corresponding characters will manage such transport;
– Fixed a bug where elderly people had a running animation like young people;
– Fixed a bug where firefighters burned in the fire as well as ordinary NPCs. Now firefighters' suits are fireproof;
– Fixed a bug where the model of an exploded plane disappeared when it collided with buildings, trees and other objects;
– Fixed a bug where models of some NPCs were very rarely present in the game (for example, a Russian-speaking taxi driver). Now they appear more often, but in reasonable chapels;
– Fixed a bug related to the NPC's strange reaction to some of the character's actions. For example, now if you want to make a frenzy with a chainsaw, NPCs will run away from you;
– Fixed bugs related to the fact that the NPC transport did not succumb to the laws of physics, and also behaved aggressively;
– Fixed a bug in which agents use M4 in the "Stowaway" mission in the cut scene, and Micro SMG in the game itself. Now, both in the cut scene and in the mission itself, agents will use M4;
– Fixed a bug related to incorrect synchronization of the hood illumination of taxi cars (Cabbie and Taxi) when activating the taxi driver mission;
– Fixed a bug related to the fact that most factories in the state had no smoke pipes, which is extremely unrealistic.