Precision Airstrikes 4.1
Call in for an airstrike by marking the target with a flare or a spotlight.
- Use DELETE (not the NUM one) to open menu
- Select preferred targeting mode from the menu, you can either use a flare or an IR marking spotlight to mark your targets (left mouse click)
- Air support will arrive and perform attack on marked target
Three Strike Types For Now:
- Two Jets with 30mm GAU-8 cannons, delivering a burst of 280 rounds each
- A stealth bomber that releases a line of explosives along its path. Good for cleaning whole streets
- 20 drones, each carrying 15 small missiles and an EMP generator. When the swarm gets close to the target, it starts raining down missiles, and then generates an electro magnetic pulse that causes a short power surge in the city, and disables all vehicles in area, including aircraft.
- ASI Loader
- Script Hook V
- Community Script Hook V .NET 3.5.1
- LemonUI (included)
- NAudio (included)