Real Traffic Fix v2.1.
This plugin makes real physics of movement, as in real life, thereby correcting errors in the game.
Update from 25.02.2020:
- Fixed an error when the car was driving on the sidewalk because it was considered an alley.
- Now large and slow vehicles will go on the right side and not interfere with the main traffic. Now there will be no traffic jams on the highway.
- Now there will be no accidents of cars and motorcycles on the highway.
Features of the plugin:
- Intelligent obstacle detection;
- You can activate a test mode that displays various information at the top of each vehicle, including collision detection lines. Like the fact that Rockstar North used in the development of GTA SA. Useful when setting up a modification;
- Vehicles accelerate when possible, so each car will be at a different speed;
- Traffic slows down on turns;
- Now the cars in front of you will not change their path abruptly;
- Large and slow vehicles such as trucks, buses and tractors only move in the right lane;
- Bikes use motorcycle logic, so they also avoid obstacles (which should have been standard in the game);
- The ability to activate motor patterns in the cars. In most cases, this looks good, but it doesn't always work at intersections. Disabled by default;
- Fixes vehicles stuck in the ground (original bug in the game, but sometimes doesn't work);
- You can reduce the amount of traffic on the road;
- Adaptation to the mod, such as a "speed bump";
- Cars slow down when approaching one to one;
- Everything is configured in the INI file.