The site has such a Limit Adjuster, but the version is not specified, and even there is no file $fastman92limitAdjuster. asi because of this, it did not work.
This Limit Adjuster has a big advantage over OLA v1.5.7. OLA only distinguishes between the map and the PROPA on it. And Limit Adjuster differentiates the number of game tracks, LODs, crowns of light, props, peds, maps, cars, cargrp. dat, handling. dat, and other objects.
Changes in version 5.6:
Do not apply to the GTA San Andreas PC version.
** 5.6, July 12, 2020
- ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, ID LIMITS fixed. The game could crash because of this error.
- ANDROID_ARM32, GTA SA 2.0, (parameters -> IDE object type IDE 2, bound objects, objects associated with weapons and models)
- Replaces other LA's if the mod requires it. (if there is a different LA in the mod, you need to transfer the settings from the old one to the new one, in the fastman92limitAdjuster_GTASA.ini file).
- Compatible with all mods, and in particular with mods that allocate memory (for example: memory. cs by DarkP1xel).
- It doesn't fly out.
- Silent's ASI Loader v1.Three
- gta_sa.exe 1.00 US (ShellFixed) (original file to fix the taskbar)
Mods on screenshots:
- Project 2dfx v4.4
- Project Props v5.4.1
Author`s site: fastman92.com